Call for Proposals Open for LF Energy Embedded Summit Through Feb 10!
LF Energy Embedded Summit is a new event taking place alongside the all new Embedded Open Source Summit in Prague this June. Speaking proposals are being accepted through February 10 on topics including:
- Clean Electrification (i.e Clean Hydrogen)
- Demand Response
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Energy Metering and Measuring Systems
- Energy Tracking and Attributes
- Load Forecasting
- Measurement, Reporting, and Verification (MRV)
- Microgrid Controllers
- Power System Automation
- Scheduling Energy Consumption
- And more!