Announcing the Battery Data Alliance
- Researchers seeking to push the boundaries of battery science.
- Software Developers interested in making a significant impact in the battery industry.
- Testing Labs with access to cyclers and other battery testing equipment.
- Organizations conducting battery research and development or manufacturing
- Active integration with cutting-edge tools and libraries like PyBaMM, PyMacNet, PyCTI, AmpLabs and more into a cohesive open source battery data platform useful for organizations developing battery technology.
Interested in collaborating or contributing to the Battery Data Alliance? Here’s what you can do:
- Join our Mailing List
- Star our repos on GitHub
- Introduce yourself on GitHub
- Join our Slack community for real-time discussions and knowledge exchange.
- Participate in our Weekly Technical Steering Committee Meeting, where people help each other with their battery-related challenges.