Register Now for LF Energy Embedded Summit in Prague!
Registration is now open for Embedded Open Source Summit, taking place June 27-30 in Prague, Czechia. The event includes the all new LF Energy Embedded Summit, which will gather embedded developers with stakeholders from the energy sector for a discussion of how IoT and other hardware can accelerate the energy transition and drive decarbonization. Register by April 19 to lock in early-bird registration discounts.
Speaking proposals are still being accepted for this event through February 27, so if you, your organization, or your open source project want to be represented at this event, this is a great opportunity. Topics to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- Clean Electrification (i.e Clean Hydrogen)
- Demand Response
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Energy Metering and Measuring Systems
- Energy Tracking and Attributes
- Load Forecasting
- Measurement, Reporting, and Verification (MRV)
- Microgrid Controllers
- Power System Automation
- Scheduling Energy Consumption