LF Energy Spring Summit is dedicated to supporting the global collaboration of utilities, OEMs, suppliers, and significant energy users. Together we will learn, participate, build community and fundamentally reimagine software investments – whether spent on commercial, in-house, or by joining us to leverage an open source development model.
Join us virtually on April 14 to hear from industry leaders, experts, LF Energy projects, and more! Register now for only US$25 by using code LFESUM21EBIRD! This Early Bird pricing is now available for the next 50 registrants! Standard registration rate is US$50.
- Power System Network Operations for the Future
- Best Practices in Open Source Development / Lessons Learned
- Social + Technical + Economic Directions
- Price-Based Grid Coordination
This is a virtual event and will take place in two time segments on April 14 to accommodate a global audience. This event will be recorded and available to attendees post-event as well.
- Segment 1: 6:00 – 10:00 am PDT (3:00 – 7:00 pm CEST)
- Segment 2: 3:00 – 7:00 pm PDT (7:00 – 11:00 am JST, April 15)
Interested in Sponsoring?
LF Energy exists because of our members. We can only produce events at this scale with your help. These events help us to build community, showcase your software and your work in the world, and they allow us to get the word out.
For more information and our LF Energy Spring Summit 2021 prospectus, please click here!